- Check in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Circumstances may allow our managers to permit early check in or late check-out at a nominal charge of $10.00 per hour. Advance reservations require a minimum deposit of $200, or 50% of total rental, whichever is greater, per unit. Each reservation requires a separate deposit, and deposits must be received within 7 days of making the reservation. Deposits may be higher for Holidays or special events. Our cancellation policy states that reservations cancelled with 60 days notice are eligible for a refund of the deposit if the unit is re-rented for the same period of time minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellations with less than 60 days notice will forfeit all deposits paid.
- Winter Payment Terms: Full payment for the first month of your stay is due by November 1, 2016. If your reservation is for longer than one month, the remaining balance will be due at check in. Rents are nonrefundable once paid, and no credit will be issued for early departure.
- We reserve the right to change room numbers due to unforeseen circumstances or long-term stays.
- Parking is at a premium at Lake Blue Resort and we request renters to park their vehicles in the designated areas at each unit. There is on e parking space per apartment; additional vehicles and visitors should park by the office. Check with our manager for guidance if space in not available. Don’t block your neighbor.
- Parking passes will be issued at check in. Vehicles found parked on the premises without a parking pass affixed will be towed at owner’s expense.
- In an effort to ensure the comfort and enjoyment for all registered guests, the number of day guests will be limited. ALL guests must register at the office. Day guests will be charged a $15.00 resort fee, per person, per day. Managers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person at any time, and may not allow day visitors during peak and/or holiday periods.
- Insurance restrictions have precluded boat rentals by the resort to our guests. Our manager will advise where off premises boat rentals are available.
- Please do not remove porch furniture, dishes and linens from the apartments. These units are condominiums and the contents are the property of the apartment owner. Guests will be responsible for any missing or damaged items.
- BBQ grills must not be brought on the porches even when it rains.
- Please supervise your children, especially at the lake and swimming pool. This will help prevent accidents and quite possibly a tragedy.
- As owners we sincerely want our guests to enjoy the resort to the fullest. However, we trust all guests will consider others concerning their actions, horseplay, noise, etc., especially after 11:00 p.m.
- All units are non-smoking, and we do not allow pets of any kind. Persons found in violation of the no smoking and/or no pets policy will be charged a $200.00 cleaning fee.
- Your fullest cooperation with our managers to accomplish the above will be most appreciated.
HAVE A GREAT VACATION!
Lake Blue Resort
Managers: John & Diane Rydecki